Islam & Political Correctness in Christian Countries
A Warm Welcome

This site is - 323 Days Old
A Warm Welcome to Zan's Zone Guest
Please feel free to come and go as you please.
Please tell me if you see any mistakes in the skin so that I can fix it.
Feel free to add a link to your own board, blog or website in your signature.
The size of images added to signatures are restricted to avoid long scrolling passed them.
If you have made a post on your own board and you would like to post a link to it, Post it Here
This Week’s Video
Whatcha Up To?

My Time & Weather

Click for Bournemouth, United Kingdom Forecast

Worthwhile Charities

Reply to topicShare | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zandranna
Owner
Owner

Name : Sandy
UK
Kudos : 104
Mood : Bunged up with a cold
Birthday : 1st Nov
Scorpio

PostSubject: Islam & Political Correctness in Christian Countries   24/03/17, 11:01 am

There are certainly fanatics in all religions but I can't agree, as many say, that there are violent extremists and terrorists existing in all religions that want to kill and murder en-mass to force world domination of their own religion as Islam does.   It's not the Muslim people that are evil, it's Islam that is evil.

Until we do as Japan does, which is allow the quiet practice of Islam, but not allow the teaching of it in schools, not allow the building of mosques, not allowing them to have their own courts and such, we are going to have problems.

There is a big difference in being tolerant of the various religions, to allowing laws to be created that change the whole of a countries society.  Our PC laws allow for things to be practiced that would once upon a time never would have been allowed to happen.

Our laws and morals of this country were built and created on Christian beliefs.  Whether we are Christian or not, this country is a Christian country and as such anyone that comes to live here needs to obey our laws and not have us change our laws simply to accommodate their religious beliefs. 

It's only the idiot English speaking countries such as Western Europe, America and Australia that do this.  In other words, only Christian countries.  The rest of the world totally adhere to their original way of life and laws, which is right.

It is believed that it is more Christian to be tolerant to the point of stupidity, when in actual fact it's not.  To be Christian one has to put one's nation first and allow others to put their nation first.  The nation being the peoples.

Our children of today, the 35 year olds and under, have been brought up believing in globalism but if one believes in the Christian God then one believes that God created the Nations.  If one reads the story of Babel then one knows that God hates globalism.  Globalism will take us into WW3, there is no doubt of that.

On a side note, did you know that the EU building is designed and looks remarkably similar to the Tower of Babel?

Allowing all of our laws to be changed, as they have, is simply a way for the politicians to get votes.  Propaganda convincing us of political correctness being right is also a way to get votes.  Our politicians are traitors to our country and to the people.

We are being taught that it's wrong to have our own minds and opinions for fear of being called racist.  If we continue the way we are going now, by 2030 we will be more than 50% Muslim.  Our children already lack the respect and morals that were instilled into us as children because of our forced attitude now toward leniency and tolerance in all directions.  Already because we now no longer teach our children the basics of Christianity many are turning to Islam.  Children want and need a focus.  If they don't get it, they will search for it.  If the teaching of Christianity isn't there for them, they will go elsewhere.

We are also taught now to be embarrassed of being Christian.  No other religion is embarrassed about their beliefs.  Most people that even believe they are Christians have never read the Bible or understand what Christianity is.  The English speaking, Christian countries are going to pot in a hand basket because of this.  That and the fact that we believe the propaganda of our politicians, is allowing real wickedness to happen all around us, and we are becoming more and more accepting of it as being normal.

If the people are being brought up to be embarrassed of being Christian, and children are being brought up knowing nothing of Christianity, along with a fast growing population of Muslims, then this country will, 100%, one day be Islamic.  When that happens there will be positively no tolerance for any other religion.  People will be thrown in jail or killed if they have other beliefs.  Do we really want that for our generations to come?

What is the point of being tolerant to other religions to the point of stupidity now, only to allow no tolerance in the coming future.  And it will happen.  It is the teaching and dream of all Muslims to one day spread Islam across the world.  They have tried it so many times going back into history and each time it has been the Christians that have beaten them back.  Soon there will be no Christians to beat them back.

Christianity has become far too weak due to the leanings of people nowadays towards popularism.  Popularism created by and encouraged by our political classes to gain votes.  Our children in our schools, colleges and universities are being indoctrinated with it and it's destroying our way of life.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zandranna.com/u1wall https://twitter.com/zandranna
Whisper
Emerald Member
Emerald Member

UK
Kudos : 33
Mood : Restless
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Islam & Political Correctness in Christian Countries   25/03/17, 09:39 am

I can't argue with the majority of that. I disagree about extremists in other religions though. Maybe not to the same extent now but Christianity has been responsible for horrific things in the past and there are still plenty who commit violence towards minorities in the name of Christianity.

I don't agree that Islam is evil either. The twisting of Islam to suit their own purpose is what's evil.

I do agree that none of our laws should have been changed to accommodate another religion and Sharia Law should be banned completely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zandranna.com/u3wall
Zandranna
Owner
Owner

UK
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Islam & Political Correctness in Christian Countries   25/03/17, 01:14 pm

Although, of course, I totally agree about the awful things being done in the name of Christianity, there are two things that I don't think are relevant to an argument of today regarding the situation we are in now.

One is, that although the horrific things were done in the name of Christianity, those that performed those acts were not following Christ's teachings of the Bible.  One again it was all political and for power, including lust of power by Priests.

Two, what was done in the name of Christianity in the past can really only become part of today's discussions if it was still going on in the name of Christianity.

True Muslims, follow their Koran to the letter.  True Christians follow the Bible to the letter.

Both holy books are the same in as much as that as that new information/laws imparted to people by God via prophets through the passing of time, wipe out the previous laws that God made.

For instance. Old testament = An eye for an eye.  New testament = Turn the other cheek.

The two holy books of both religions are completely different in the following way.

The Bible (old testament) began with a jealous and wrathful God.  At the time of Noah, or just after the time of Noah, God began to soften.  Realizing that wiping the sin and evil from the world by flood didn't work, so he made a new covenant with man/Noah and said he would never try to destroy man again.

Sin and evil once again grew on the earth and it was then that God sent Jesus to speak for him and die for our sins.  Meaning that anyone that accepts Jesus and his teachings will never die.

It was here that (discounting the Jews that didn't believe Jesus was The Messiah) the original following of the words and laws of God changed from God being wrathful and dominating to God being loving and giving us a choice.

Therefore if one is a true Christian then the words and laws passed to us through Jesus must take precedence over previous words and laws.  So it's no longer and eye for an eye but turn the other cheek.

Now, all that works exactly the same in the Koran.  Except that when Muhammad first started preaching he was actually preaching the words of Jesus (He lived 600 years after Jesus).  But when he found that over the first 11 years of his trying to get people to follow him and still only having a dozen people, (his family),  he has an experience which terrified the life out of him.  He came down from a cave he had been sitting thinking in, and told his wife that he had just been spoken to by a Demon.   His wife and his wife's cousin persuaded him that it wasn't a Demon but an Angel, the Angel Gabriel, and that he must be a Prophet of God.  And that he must start being more forceful in his teaching others.

It's a very long story of how he went from that to moving to a new town as a friend and being welcomed and preaching there.  And then when he had enough followers made war against the people and forced them to practice his religion.

His religion by then was very war like, forcing his beliefs on people by violence etc.

He is well into by now calling himself a prophet, and anyone that disagreed was murdered.  He was in fact simply a man that wanted power.

This was the very beginning of the Islamic faith.

So the Koran starts off as a Christian Faith but ends up following the Old Testament to the letter..  He even went as far as telling his followers when they asked him a question he couldn't think of an answer to.  To "Go to the people of The Book, they will know the answer"  The people of the book being the Jews.  Baring in mind the first 5 books of The Old Testament is the Book of the Jews.

So in the Koran all the good is now out weighed by the bad because "supposedly" the "Prophet" Muhammad has been told by God this is now how it should be.  Just as in the Bible all the bad of the Old Testament is now out weighed by the good that was passed from God through Jesus.

So to be a good Muslim you must follow the latest words written in the Koran and to be a good Christian you must follow the latest words written in the Bible.

So all good Muslims believe in what the Koran teaches of Shari law. Baring in mind that not only are they following to the letter the Old Testament but also many laws that Muhammad totally made up to suit his own needs and lusts.

What people call good Muslims are not good Muslims, they are good people.  They are people that aren't living by the laws of Islam.  No more than those that commit foul deeds in the name of Christianity are Christians at all.

True Christians have not done horrific deeds in the past.  But those doing horrific deeds now are true Muslims.  They are living totally by their faith and what their holy book says.  Therefore Islam is evil.

Until the English speaking, Christian countries understand this, and accept this, the world is going to be in chaos.

All of us should read the Koran, to understand Islam.  All of us need to understand what it stands for in order to understand terrorism.

It's the same with Muslims and the Bible.  They are ordered not to even look at a Bible, let alone read it, because they are told so many lies about it. Their Holy leaders know that if a Muslim reads the Bible he will convert.  It's happening all over Muslim countries now.  There are secret underground Christian churches that are full of converted Muslims.

For instance.  Muslim children are taught that Christians believe there are 3 Gods.  We obviously know why they are taught that.  They are taught that Hindi pray only when sitting on a cow.  They are taught the most amazing things about other religions, as fact, and this is why many grow up believing all other religions are filth, dogs, pigs, and so on.

But also, don't always believe the Muslims you meet, work with, live next door to are always good people.  In their Koran they are told that it's their duty to lie to all that aren't Muslim.  They are taught to pretend to be friends until the Muslim population grows big enough to take over, either by the political system or by violence and force.

Those are the 3 steps of Jihad.  Friendship. Breeding, and then Take over.  It's every Muslims duty to do this.  The good people of Muslim faith practice the first and the second and then leave the third to the warriors when the time comes.

Heck, we even have such a massive Muslim population in London they now have a Muslim Mayor that has been proven to have had links with Al Qaeda in the past.  A Mayor I might add that ordered all posters advertising bra or knicker and such were taken down.

Why are we sitting quietly by why this happens?  Because no one has read the Koran but are believing blindly what we are told to believe, and that's, that it's only the few that are Jahads.  Jahad is the law of the Koran.  Just as in the Bible it's law not to kill.

I'll also throw in a fascinating bit of info on Muhammad which is in their holy books.  One day when he was old and frightened of dying, he told his youngest wife that he was terrified that God would cut his aorta because of all the lies he had told to the people.  Then a few years later as he lay dying, he said, "It feel just as if my aorta has been cut".
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Emerald Member
Emerald Member

UK
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Islam & Political Correctness in Christian Countries   26/03/17, 09:50 am

Guilty as charged. I haven't read the Koran. Maybe I should make the time to do that. I don't think I've ever read the Bible cover to cover either though. Despite being christened and attending Sunday school as a child I don't follow any religion. I don't believe in any deity so both books to me are just stories written by men.
Back to top Go down
Zandranna
Owner
Owner

UK
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Islam & Political Correctness in Christian Countries   27/03/17, 12:21 pm

It would be a tremendous chore to read the whole Koran.  Even reading the whole of the Bible one would have to be totally dedicated in order to do it or just find it fun as I do.

But with both books it's easy and good fun also to read what theologians have to say.  One gets the knowledge of how the religious think and why they believe what they do without the chore of ploughing through the Holy Books.

For instance, this link is really interesting to read regarding the basics of Islam - http://gatesofvienna.net/2014/01/five-reasons-why-islam-is-a-cult/

Btw, I wonder how many people are aware that there is already discussion in the UK to make it a criminal offence to criticise Muhammad?  I'm not sure how far it's got yet but I do know that the Muslim leaders are trying for it.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Emerald Member
Emerald Member

UK
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Islam & Political Correctness in Christian Countries   28/03/17, 07:54 am

That would just incite me to criticize him whereas currently I'm apathetic about the whole thing. If it becomes law I'm going to be getting arrested a lot.

Interesting link. I didn't read it all but scanned the main points.
Back to top Go down
Zandranna
Owner
Owner

UK
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Islam & Political Correctness in Christian Countries   28/03/17, 11:24 am

The trouble is, that Shari courts in this county are lawful.

They sneaked the Shari courts in with the mediation law.  The goverment are saying that the Shari courts here are simply mediating for civil disputes.  But there are two things wrong with that.

1)  Muslims are terrified, especially women of reporting abuse to our police, so they report it to their courts.  They are then told that their husband has beat them because they have done something wrong and to go back and be a good wife.

There is no such thing as rape in Shari.  If a woman is raped she wouldn't report it because she would be punished and not the man.

Even our media call the murder of their women "honour killings" and we know that is happening here.

We are also unable to stop female mutilation in this country.  The government say that they can't stop it because as we have a law against it they take their girls abroad to have it done.  But I know the act is still going on in this country.

2)  Shari courts are being set up as part of Jihad.  There is no doubt about it.  They are being set up in the guise of peace, as in mediation, when in actual fact it's been one of the first steps of conquering quietly.

They are already allowed to take up whole roads to pray.  To put their faces in the dirt and turn their arses up to heaven.  The police guard those roads for them on the days that they do that and no one is allowed down those roads while they are praying.

They use our peaceful demonstration laws to have marches, screaming for Shari Law to take the place of our laws, to kill all the infidels and so on.  Verbal abuse doesn't count as a violet demonstration.  And it's not hundreds of them on these marches, but thousands.

And I ask you, where is all this in the media?  The only way one can know about it is by the Youtube videos that people put up that experience seeing all of this.

They have already completed step one of Jihad.  By 2030 they will have completed step two which is to out breed us.

Now if this had happened in the 60s when we were young we would have been marching the streets ourselves against it all, but the kids of nowadays have been groomed to accept multiculturalism and popularism.  They aren't going to up rise against it all.

We have been so badly brain washed that we are terrified of the word "Racist".  We are being lead like sheep to the slaughter.
Back to top Go down
zucker7not
Topaz Member
Topaz Member

CA
Kudos : 27
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Islam & Political Correctness in Christian Countries   28/04/17, 12:27 am

Do you realize that there is a town in Michigan USA , where the majority are Muslims ? All the Polish Catholics that lived  there felt driven out and left .  The loudspeakers blast five times a day in this town, to call the Muslims to prayers .  Five members out of 6 on the town council are Muslim  . 

The Major of Seattle is white , Muslim , and gay I have read  ..... now that is one for the books 

In Canada , a Motion M103 is being debated in parliament right now , all about speaking up against Islam, trying to make it a crime  no less .   
our own leader Trudeau has converted to Jihad so I have read , and is helping to fight their battle  and not ours . We stand to loose our freedom of speech if this gets through .
Yes, stage 2 jihad is  in full swing .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zandranna.com/u7wall
Zandranna
Owner
Owner

UK
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Islam & Political Correctness in Christian Countries   28/04/17, 11:13 am

Same here in our big cities Guru.  The majority are Muslims, which is why a Muslim London Mayor was voted in.  This is how they do it.  They get into positions of power and once there is enough of them they start changing the laws.  It's entirely possible that one day we will have an Islamic Prime Minister.  We already have several Muslim MPs.

Here in England the most popular name now in our birth records is Muhammad.  It's bloody ridiculous. 

As for Muslims regarding homosexuality, it's a death sentence in Islamic countries but it's also happening in the west.  They hate homosexuality but it's not a crime in Islam to sodomise pre-pubescent boys or animals.  That is rampant amongst the Islamists.

They are also trying to make it here too that blasphemy is a criminal offence.  

Two things are needed to help Britain to stop this invasion.  One is to leave the EU, which we will have done  in less than 2 years.  Two, we need to come out of the Human Rights Act and go back to our own Human Rights.

The first allows us to close our borders and control who comes in.  The second allows us to choose to send criminals back to their own country after they have served a prison sentence whether that country has the death penalty or not.  At the moment we can't even send a wanted American criminal back to face charges if it's to a state that still has the death penalty.  We have people living here that are wanted murderers but we have to give them safe haven if it means going back to face a trial where they might be executed.  How ridiculous is that?

I've just looked up a few things about your Trudeau.  I had no idea that there was no fixed term of office for prime ministers in Canada.  That leaves it wide open for dictatorship.  Wow!  Ours are only allowed to serve a maximum of 5 years before another general election, although they can call one earlier if they want.

Victoria Woods wrote:
The only way there would be an uprising in England would be if they banned car boot sales and caravanning

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Islam & Political Correctness in Christian Countries   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Zan's Zone :: Spirituality :: Spirituality, Faith & Religion-
Reply to topicJump to: