Affiliates at a Glance

(Replaces the Marquee)

Latest Activity

Inaine daily personal tweeting. To follow my more serious tweets go to
@SandyYatesUK
Whatcha Up To?

This Week’s Video
Facts
Scientists say that a star goes super nova in our galaxy roughly every 26 years. They can see how many have gone super nova by the remnants left. They have counted the past super novas and have found there have been approximately 250 in the life of our galaxy. 26 years x 250 = 6,500 years - This is the approximate age of the Earth as written in the Bible.

Reply to topicShare | 

Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus by Nabeel Qureshi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zandranna
Owner
Owner

Name : Sandy
UK
Kudos : 76
Mood : Content
Birthday : 1st Nov
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus by Nabeel Qureshi    06/05/17, 12:31 pm

I've heard this man tell of his conversion from Islam to Christianity via a Youtube video which I found fascinating and today I bought the paperback book he has written.

Nabeel Qureshi wrote:
Nabeel Qureshi describes his dramatic journey from Islam to Christianity, complete with friendships, investigations, and supernatural dreams along the way. Providing an intimate window into a loving Muslim home, Qureshi shares how he developed a passion for Islam before discovering, almost against his will, evidence that Jesus rose from the dead and claimed to be God. Unable to deny the arguments but not wanting to deny his family, Qureshi struggled with an inner turmoil that will challenge Christians, Muslims, and all those who are interested in the world's greatest religions.

I thought there might be some interest in his video so posting it below.

Nabeel was an Ahmadi Muslim - The Ahmadis are not considered true Muslims by other Muslims because they reject the violent side of Islam.  They are very much persecuted throughout the world and being an Ahmadi in a Muslim country is a death sentence.  Many of them escaped to the west but now with the new influx of more Islamists they are also being persecuted in the west.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/zandranna http://www.zandranna.com/u1wall Online

Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus by Nabeel Qureshi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Zan's Zone :: Spirituality :: Spirituality, Faith & Religion-
Reply to topicJump to:  

Advertising Us & Our Websites

The Best of Top 100s