Buying Bits for My New Home
A Warm Welcome

This site is - 321 Days Old
A Warm Welcome to Zan's Zone Guest
Please feel free to come and go as you please.
Please tell me if you see any mistakes in the skin so that I can fix it.
Feel free to add a link to your own board, blog or website in your signature.
The size of images added to signatures are restricted to avoid long scrolling passed them.
If you have made a post on your own board and you would like to post a link to it, Post it Here
This Week’s Video
Whatcha Up To?

My Time & Weather

Click for Bournemouth, United Kingdom Forecast

Worthwhile Charities

Reply to topicShare | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zandranna
Owner
Owner

Name : Sandy
UK
Kudos : 103
Mood : Bunged up with a cold
Birthday : 1st Nov
Scorpio

PostSubject: Buying Bits for My New Home   11/07/17, 01:48 am

Ok, perhaps I have too much time on my hands, but I have been spending a bit of time scouring Amazon for bits and pieces that might make my kitchen a bit more efficient.

Tupperware Butter Dishes.  I am going to stop using soft marg and go back to only eating butter.  Fancy butter dishes look really nice but as we in the UK don't keep our butter in the fridge it gets a bit soft and messy around the edges of the dish so I wanted plastic ones that I could use upside down making the bottom the lid.£5.20
A child's toy dustpan and brush for getting in the corners of the bathroom where a large one can't go.£5.20
An over the door hanger for drying clothes.  I already had one which has come in so handy.  Each one holds 5 articles on hangers.£10.99
Caster cups to go under the legs of furniture.  My experience tells me how much easier it is to move furniture around by using these.  I've bought enough for the bed, wardrobes and all the sitting room cabinets and sideboard.  £22.00
Over kitchen door tea towel rail x 2£1.59
Jar and bottle grip opener.  My wrists are so weak now I can't open jars etc without one.  I was forever going next door to ask the chap to open them for me.£2.83
Egg and tomato slicing helper. £5.34
Sink Strainer for Bathroom and Kitchen Sinks x 2 @ 3.99 each.  I didn't need one for the shower as that has one built in.£7.98
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zandranna.com/u1wall https://twitter.com/zandranna Online

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Zan's Zone :: Blogging It :: Journal-
Reply to topicJump to: