Spring & Summer Chit Chat - Page 7
A Warm Welcome

This site is - 655 Days Old
A Warm Welcome to Zan's Zone Guest
Please feel free to come and go as you please.
Please tell me if you see any mistakes in the skin so that I can fix it.
Feel free to add a link to your own board, blog or website in your signature.
The size of images added to signatures are restricted to avoid long scrolling passed them.
If you have made a post on your own board and you would like to post a link to it, Post it Here
Whistle ’n’ Scoot
After the few short test rides I have made to test if the batteries maybe old or new and having no problems...
Links

My Time & Weather

Click for Bournemouth, United Kingdom Forecast

Share | 

Spring & Summer Chit Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Geru
Sappire Member
Sappire Member

Name : Hannelore
CA
Kudos : 7
Birthday : february 12th

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   21/06/18, 06:56 pm

Morning all.
Nice sunny day here, 17c 

Whisper: What you call Carvery , we would call Smorgasbord , or Buffet ,  everyone loves those ,where you can get a nice carving of beef , pork, chicken, or some nice poached salmon fillet's ..or anything else you may desire ...  desserts  that could fatten you up in no time flat . all you can eat too ......lol .  They usually have these with a Theater show  , have not been for some time . Ps, sounds like we are all suffering from bone disorders involving pain , make me think there is a thing going around ..... lol .   Not funny is it , my feet are burning , got to get some ice packs quick.

Elaine: thanks for the tip , will try some of them , all though , some  of your kind of foods I love , but all have very high potassium , and I got to keep a watch on that 
I am trying alternating hot and cold treatments , took myself off the meds the doctor prescribed , did not like the side affects , to scary .    He wants to give me a cortisone shot right in to the nerve , but I am reluctant, having both .... Osteoporosis   , and arthritis , these shots can crumble your bones . Boy , I love pain ....  headbang Oh boy .   Ps. I am taking 1tsp of turmeric powder per day, and also 4 tbsp of raw ginger  , walk every day if possible , but have not been able to do the exercises he wants me to do, .... with all that pain ???   

Beackea:  hello .... nice to see you here .

Martha:   I am not slouching in my recliner with an iPad on my lap , sitting up straight at my desk , don't know about Elaine , don't think she does that either  .  I do hope your knee will feel better soon .

Sandy : Interesting shopping trip for you I must say , got a chuckle out of you wearing out your pockets because ......... lol , well , at least you are not polluting the environment , and sure thinking .  queen  Cross stitching is relaxing ,have done it , have something I made all framed too , years ago .have fun with that outfit making.

Ok  got to get off here, have stuff that needs doing .

Back to top Go down
Whisper
Ruby Member
Ruby Member

UK
Kudos : 46
Mood : Restless

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   22/06/18, 08:14 am

No they won't be able to fix it Sandy. Wear and tear, high impact sports when I was younger, too much heavy digging and old age are not a kind combination for joints and discs. Hopefully they can get the nerve pain to an acceptable level though.

We still have shops here that close Tuesday afternoons. It regularly manages to catch me out. I hope you find what you're looking for in Christchurch at a better price. They may not have the exact one you looked at but hopefully they'll have something similar.

Grocery shopping for me this morning but I'm hoping to hang some towels outdoors before I go. The forecast looks good. Of course the rain could just be lurking until I leave.

Seems we're all falling apart in some way Geru. I'd be a bit reluctant to start those injections too. Once you do it's difficult to go back to not having them.

Yes a carvery is very similar to what you describe. I think we just tend to use the word buffet more in connection with cold foods than hot.
Back to top Go down
Zandranna
Owner
Owner

Name : Sandy
UK
Kudos : 131
Mood : Very good
Birthday : 1st Nov

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   22/06/18, 10:23 am

Oh bugger you have just reminded me I must do some washing today.

I also have to go to the top of the road and buy some wrapping paper and a card for Aimee's birthday on Monday.  I think I will take Louie with me for that as that will save me taking him for a walk separately, then drop him back home and back up to the co-op on my own for a couple of bits.

Just sitting here wondering if I should do it now, before lunch, or later this afternoon.

I do like to go slow in the mornings though.  Just bum around.  So the more I think of it the more I think I will just make myself another cup of tea and go this afternoon.

Quote:  "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance" - Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/zandranna https://whistle-n-scoot.blogspot.com/ https://zandranna.blogspot.com/ https://gab.ai/Zandranna
Kerri
Topaz Member
Topaz Member

Name : Kerri
Kudos : 10
Birthday : July 22

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   23/06/18, 01:39 am

Hello everyone.

Had a vacation day from work.
Did laundry and grocery shopping.
Picked up Chinese food for lunch.

At the grocery store, they had corn on the cob
for 10 cents an ear. Crazy!
I bought 20 ears of corn for $2.00.

I might make some salsa
with tomatoes, onions, garlic, 
jalapenos, sea salt,
and throw in a small amount of black beans
and corn.

I think I'll roast some corn on the cob
in foil.

It was so hot and humid here.
I went for a nice swim in the apartment pool.
We had to have the air conditioner on all day.

Hope you are all doing well
Sandy, Wendy, Geru, Elaine and Martha.

I thought a carvery was similar to what we
call Sunday Brunch or Buffet or smorgasbord
where one goes up and chooses anything
they want in the line of food.
Some wonderful Sunday brunches here
with mimosas and live music.

Hope everyone has a lovely rest of the day!
Back to top Go down
Kerri
Topaz Member
Topaz Member

Name : Kerri
Birthday : July 22

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   23/06/18, 01:54 am

@Geru wrote:
sun is out with cloudy periods .Dealing with sciatica for 3 days now , no fun , it hurts I tell you , Need to get something for pain today , what I got is not doing it's thing 

Did manage to get my bed linens changed , don't ask how ... ouch 

Whisper:   hope you enjoyed your less busy day yesterday 

Sandy:glad you are feeling better , enjoy your  cooked dinner , and the rest of the planned amusements  .  

Geru, 

I remember when I was pregnant with my son
who was close to a ten pound baby.
He was pinching my sciatic nerve and it hurt
so much.
Also, the nerves tingled from the very top
of the back of my thigh
down to my knee.

My husband is given neurontin
for his diabetic nerve pain.

Hope you find something to relieve your pain!
Back to top Go down
Elaine
Emerald Member
Emerald Member

Name : NutBar
CA
Kudos : 43
Mood : Introspective
Birthday : October 1

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   23/06/18, 02:10 am

Hey everyone♥️Happy Friday♥️
The weather here has been cooling off. It's a nice relief from the high temps of earlier this week. I spent today doing some handwashing of hats & things and also made another batch of dehydrated flax crackers. I have 4 avocados that are ready to be eaten so crackers and guacamole will be my Saturday meal Smile
 Geru, some friends of mine with hip problems and such have been greatly helped by cortisone shots. Personally, I gave it a try but only had a few hours of relief after an enormous amount of pain from the shot its self and then I was back to the usual not being able to walk or anything. I did enjoy those few hours though! The doctor thought it was odd, but that's what happened. I never went back for another shot.
I'm hoping to get out to the Indian market and the other local farm market for veggies and fruit this weekend. It might not be a possibility though since Roomie has put his name in for overtime and will be exhausted by Sunday if he gets it. I may have to just get a few things from Walmart to tide me over. The prices there are higher and they import everything. My usual market has mostly locally grown produce & it's cheap because it's the imperfect stuff. Sometimes I just say "suck it up princess" and deal with it. Sometimes my mind has a hissy fit and I struggle to not let it show  Twisted Evil I guess it depends on my maturity level at the moment  Laughing
So that's my huge life! I'll now settle in, finally in my PJs, and fall asleep watching some episodes of whatever series I find Rolling Eyes
C'ya soon♥️
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/@togonit http://canadianforumchat.freeforums.net/
Whisper
Ruby Member
Ruby Member

UK

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   23/06/18, 11:50 am

I'm the opposite Sandy. If I have stuff I really have to do I like to get it over and done with in the mornings and then I can chill without it nagging at me to move. lol

That is ridiculously cheap for corn Kerri. They must be selling that as a loss leader. Certainly not making any profit on it. An apartment pool, I'm jealous. It's so much effort to go swimming here now. The local place I could walk to closed. Quite sad really. It's the one we used to go to for school swimming lessons and we spent hours there as kids. It's so much hassle getting the car out and driving into town to the new pool there that I always talk myself out of it. It's getting expensive too. 

My maturity level fluctuates too Elaine. lol
Back to top Go down
TaraLynn7
Amethyst Member
Amethyst Member

US
Birthday : 07/04/

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   23/06/18, 04:45 pm

Hello, I am Tara from the USA, Illinois, Midwest.    How is everyone?  I finally got moved.  I am loving my new home with no steps.  There are 2 steps from the house to garage and hubbys friend saw me hanging onto the door and showed up with a beautiful handmade railing a few days later. All painted.  Wouldn't let me pay him.    Got the new dishwasher and microwave installed.  Microwave was all scratched they exchanged it and for my trouble refunded me $100.  Shop Lpwes!   

I read a lot of you are having hip and knee problems.  I had the hip/sciatica thing in my late 20's all my 30's but finally they found out it was from my back.   So that pain is gone.  I have had huge problems with my knees.  I twisted one Dec 30 and did not walk for 5 days.   I just got done with the 3 series shot of cocks comb and its feeling much better. With all the moving and unpacking I was really suffering. I was up at night with ice packs on my knees.  The left knee just got a cortisone shot in it. It still hurts if I overdo it.    Now I am being scheduled for cataract surgery in my right eye.  Its  getting harder and harder to read my computer.  I am going to have mono-vision after my surgery. No more glasses.   Dr said since my cataract has caused me to see close up better and I can see far away with my left yee I am already doing the mono thing. 
Now my sister is moving to Missouri to be near her daughter, the one with the triplet =s and the small boy.  But her other daughter just announced baby #4 but she is out in Virginia.  She has 3 boys and is having a girl.  Right after I got my first grandbaby my sister whined, enjoy her, I will never ever have grandkids,  She will have 8 when the new one comes.   They bought a beautiful home near her daughter and its large thankfully.  LOL  
Hubby is done with bladder cancer treatments and had his check up.  The Dr said there was one spot he needs to watch and he sent off a sample to test but he felt it was OK. What else they going to tell you.  But he said did say make an appt for 3 months and if I need to see you sooner I will call.  Well call either way would ya? 
So some of life is better being here on one floor, but I wish Ken would be declared all well.  
I take an aquatic arthritic class 3 days a week to help my knees and back.   It isn't a miracle cure but it always helps to keep moving.  
I read something about a sausage casserole.  Is that with eggs too?  I have had one like that and it was OK.   
You all take care, hopefully I ll be back sooner..

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Taralynn7 http://tarasbakingagain.blogspot.com/
Geru
Sappire Member
Sappire Member

CA

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   23/06/18, 08:24 pm

Quick drop in for now , 

Tara:  Remember me ???  this is  Geru from Kay's group on Yuku ?   So good to see you here again , been waiting for you to get finished moving etc , glad you like your new house and things ....... wow , how nice .  Glad Ken is over his cancer treatments , wishing him well.  I will talk more another day .

Elaine:  yup , heard all about those cortisone shots , you can only have 3 per year, and they don't always work. they got to hit the right spot, and they can crumble your bones over time .  .

kerri:   good to see you too, how lucky can you get ...super cheap corn, and  a pool too ?  lol 

Whisper :Here is to the lady who is full of energy in the mornings ,!!!  

Sandy:   I am not really a morning person either , slow but sure . 

Ok, got to nurse my pain with cold and hot packs,, ihe pain is  deep in the buttocks  , the side of the knee , down my leg to my ankle bone .... not fun .     See you later everyone .  Shocked
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Ruby Member
Ruby Member

Name : Martha
AU
Kudos : 129
Mood : Recovering & Relaxing
Birthday : 3rd March

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   24/06/18, 01:18 am

I bought some avocado's to make guacamole too Elaine Smile and I shall be snacking on that today when I sit down to watch a few movies.
My maturity level sometimes completely leaves the house Elaine. Laughing

Geru thanks; my knee is feeling heaps better.

Sandy we have so many sewing stores here. Shame you don't have that choice there.
My GP always wears beautiful outfits and when I asked her where she gets them, she told me she always buys heaps of outfits when she goes to the UK Smile Some of her skirts are so gorgeous; all flowing too but knee high. Even I would wear those lol.

Wendy we could compare notes lol. I've got a few more things I could add to that list of aching bones and nerves. My spine is well and truly stuffed! Neutral

Gosh I haven't heard of shops closing midweek in years and years. I guess it's more of a local thing over there yes?

I too like to get things done first thing. Like you Wendy, this then gives me the rest of the day/afternoon to do whatever I want.

Hi Kerry, lovely to see you again here Smile
I take Lyrica for the nerve pain and as much as I hate taking it; I could not function without it.
I have however lowered the dosage and am hoping to completely stop it. I am using Turmeric and Ginger as a substitute. Just need to increase the turmeric intake I think.

Elaine I've had cortisone shots in my spine and knees and can honestly say it didn't hurt that bad.
Some doctors are good at giving those; some should never touch a needle.

Hi Tara Smile pleased to hear the move went well and that you enjoy your new home.
Good to hear your hubby has finished his treatment and fingers crossed his health remains good.

Back to top Go down
http://spherical.forumotion.com http://sphericals.weebly.com https://gab.ai/SphericMartha
Zandranna
Owner
Owner

UK

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   24/06/18, 11:33 am

Hi Kerri.  I'm in the same boat as Wendy regarding swimming.  I love it and would go every day, but it's nearly a half hour cycle ride to get to the baths, then of course another half hour to get home, just for a half hour swim.  Just not worth it.

I hope you managed to get to the market Elaine.  And if you did then I hope you enjoyed the trip.

Welcome back Tara.  So nice to hear you are now settled in the new home and you are getting things done to make you more comfortable.  So good Hubby's bladder seems to be all ok now.

Yeah, the closing Wednesdays or Wednesday afternoon, still goes on in local shops in my area, but I was surprised to find one shut in the actual town.

I managed to get a really beautiful duvet cover in one of the charity shops today.  It's so nice it might even be good enough for an outer skirt.  £4.50 though, which I think it a bit much considering the shop gets it all free.  In other charity shops it would have only cost £3 or maybe £3.50 tops.

Although I'm also thinking of making a kaftan of it to slip on in the mornings until I want to shower and dress.

Very lazy weekend here.  I do have to wrap Aimee's pressies.   I hate wrapping.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/zandranna https://whistle-n-scoot.blogspot.com/ https://zandranna.blogspot.com/ https://gab.ai/Zandranna
Dazzal
Topaz Member
Topaz Member

Name : Dazzal
US
Kudos : 15
Mood : Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   24/06/18, 03:00 pm

Hi everyone! It's been several months since I've been here. I had a much needed break from the boards. I created a new one on Proboards, but haven't figured out how to make the skins yet. I deleted all memberships at Zeta, but leaving the skins as I am hoping I can copy some of them for Proboards. I have asked what's the easiest way to make them and really no answers. I may just have to experiment. It's totally different than Zetaboards.

My husband has nerve pain in his feet. He has tried everything alternative and nothing helps. Since Martha takes Lyrica I may suggest he try it for a while. He's very sensitive to medications.

Health issues are always a problem, aren't they? I've been using L Glutamine powder for my joints and it's helped a lot. It's good for leaky gut as well.

I'll stop back later when I have more time. I will stop in once a week and post at boards. That's all I can do.
Back to top Go down
TaraLynn7
Amethyst Member
Amethyst Member

US

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   24/06/18, 03:50 pm

Good morning! 

What a week..we took the girls to the movies this week.  It's been so hot I was pushing for an indoor activity. We also took the 3 yr old.  She did very well. We saw Incredibles 2 and lots of explosions and crashes and then they go, anyone hurt, no? Oh good..loud.  What are we teaching our kids?   But I asked the baby several times if she was acread or wanted me to close her eyes, she said nope. LOL  But all the way to the movies the 3 girls talked about where they were going to sit.  The 3 yr old was going to sit in between her 2 cousins,  but when we got there she told them I better sit by Grammy. LOL   They had a good time. 

Does anyone have any experience with someone being bi-polar?  My sister-in-law who has always been a little quirky, but very intelligent and a teacher, well this last year she has been spiraling out of control and getting more and more bizarre.  This last week she totally lost all reality and it ended up with her being taken off by the police, and ambulance never came, not sure why, took er to the ER from there they transferred her to a hospital with a mental unit.    She called her husband and blamed him for everything and told him to get a lawyer friend down there, I guess she was thinking divorce. Which is something her Catholic self would NEVER do...she just isn't in her right mind. But my husband spend several hours with his brother yesterday and he talked a lot. He is exhausted. He is a very private person so I suspect he has been hiding things and not sleeping since she wasn't sleeping much.   But what I wonder is has anyone had or seen any experiences where someone was this bad but got OK after medicine was regulated?    She has been in the hosp. since WEdnesday and there isn't a lot of visit time for family, but when they call she is screaming, calling her husband every name on the book. I don't think I have ever heard her use one cuss word in my life.  I am so worried about her.  I am worried she is going to be in hospitals the rest of her life.  And can you be diagnosed bi-polar at age 65?  She has always been very methodical about dates, which is sort of not always a good sign, she couldn't let things go until it was her way, we struggled with that over the years but this is not her at all.  

I am trying to get back to crafting, ostly I am making messes..I am trying to make a copy of a wall art they sell at the Z-Gallery.  NOt sure if you have those stores around you, very pricy but full of sparkling stuff..right up my alley. LOL  If it comes out I will take a photo and show you all. 

Geru, and someone else..sorry forgot who..hip pain.   Been there...but if you Google sciatica I think there are some stretching exercises  to help too.   Here are some I found  I hope it helps. 
Good luck.  I know its painful.  I swear my knees have hurt more than my back at times.  My knee caps are sliding off to the side due to my back thus causing my knee troubles.  But the cure is the same, knee replacements. Yikes.

http://health.facty.com/conditions/sciatica/8-exercises-for-sciatica/

Back to top Go down
Geru
Sappire Member
Sappire Member

CA

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   24/06/18, 07:39 pm

Not much sense posting , the thread is spread way out of whack . Wonder what happened ?
Tara: 
Bi-Polar is very much extreme highs and lows mood disorder 
I believe they have to take lithium to control this , and needs monitoring all the time , and this is important I understand !!!

Who knows what's all wrong in a marriage .....  dance !lol.lol
Sounds more like a nervous breakdown to me .... lol ,Lets hope it all comes out in  the wash 

thanks for fixing the thread Sandy !!!

Happy to hear the girls enjoyed having Grandma taking them to the show .Do they like Grandma's new house yet ?

And yes, I am supposed to do these exercises , but with all that pain ?  how can exercise help inflammation I ask you . I have a bad arthritis flare up , yup , love pain ... but then you know all about that Tara , you have been so brave with your back .

Good luck with the new hobby , hope it turns out .
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Ruby Member
Ruby Member

UK

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   25/06/18, 11:25 am

The short answer is yes TaraLynn. I know a couple of people who are bi-polar. Its old name of manic depression is fairly descriptive. The swing between moods can be very dramatic and sometimes quite scary. Lithium is the drug most often prescribed but it's very important the levels stay exactly right and any changes are monitored effectively. If that's done then people can certainly be well (using that term loosely). Too much and they become very sluggish and their speech tends to be very slow. It can take a long time to get the balance right.

It looks like everyone has been very busy. The BBQ yesterday was fun and the weather was glorious and is the same again today. England won 6-1 albeit against Panama who are at their first World Cup. Back to the grindstone this morning. Cleaning upstairs but keep taking breaks. My back is bad after the car journey and it's a bit hot for housework too but I'm plodding through it.
Back to top Go down
TaraLynn7
Amethyst Member
Amethyst Member

US

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   25/06/18, 03:41 pm

I like summer but this heat.  Last night it was 78 perfect for watching fireworks at my friend's home. Her driveway faces the fireworks and she makes funnel cakes for everyone.  Lots of little kids this year and they park a car at the end of her driveway to help keep them off the street but still have to watch them.  I thought about getting our 3 yr old but I decided I didn't feel well enough to keep an eye on her.  I have been having arthritic flair ups too.  My shoulder but mostly an elbow.  I wonder of the heat bothers it. I know the cold does, but also I am doing a lot more here since I don't have to do the steps so maybe that is it too. 

I hear ya on the exercise while in pain Geru, I often wonder too how in the heck am I suppose to do that while in pain.   Same with PT too, they push you and often do not listen to the person 
Today I had to skip my arthritic aquatic class to take my mom to the eye Dr.  I could of barely made it but if I was a min late mother would be crabbing at me.   My sister always takes her but with her moving, it will be me...I am going to miss my sister..well not just for that.  

Also have to chase down the plumber so I can get a paid receipt from him.  Good grief. If it ain't one thing its your mother...

Back to top Go down
Whisper
Ruby Member
Ruby Member

UK

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   26/06/18, 10:24 am

A year ago I'd have echoed that sentiment. Parents can be very hard work when they get old. Having lost mum last October I'd happily do it all again to have her back though.

Another sunny and hot day coming up. Forecast is for 24C which is perfect for me. Dropped my car off at the garage at 8am so now it's hours of waiting to see if it passes the MOT and how much that and the service and anything else that needs doing is going to cost me. Never cheap so it's a question of how many extras it needs.
Back to top Go down
Zandranna
Owner
Owner

UK

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   26/06/18, 12:47 pm

Welcome back Daz.  I always quite liked Proboards.  I found the customer service much better and nicer than at Zetaboards.  Good luck with figuring out the skins.  I also found those easier to make than at Z. as well.

I too was a bit shocked to find the page so stretched as well Geru.  It turned out it was a very, very, very long link that Tara put in her post before the last one.  I found the correct link and edited it, so all back to normal now.  It's usually either a link or an image that does that.

Yesterday was Aimee's birthday so I was at Sarah's both for the morning and early afternoon, then home for a couple of hours and back up there again in the evening when we had a running buffet (Aimee's choice) and played games.  Originally Aimee, Jess, and I were going to go to the animal centre in the New Forest for the afternoon, but the poor little mare developed a bad migraine, so she took some of her special tablets for it and went to bed for a couple of hours.  Sarah had to work from 2pm to 7pm anyway, so she decided to also have an afternoon kip and that's why I came home for a while.  It also meant that I could leave the dog at home when I went back at 7pm because he had had company all day.

I"m now just about to take the dog for a walk.  It's another lovely day out there.

Quote:  "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance" - Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Dazzal
Topaz Member
Topaz Member

Name : Dazzal
US
Kudos : 15
Mood : Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   26/06/18, 05:20 pm

@Zandranna wrote:
Welcome back Daz.  I always quite liked Proboards.  I found the customer service much better and nicer than at Zetaboards.  Good luck with figuring out the skins.  I also found those easier to make than at Z. as well.

I too was a bit shocked to find the page so stretched as well Geru.  It turned out it was a very, very, very long link that Tara put in her post before the last one.  I found the correct link and edited it, so all back to normal now.  It's usually either a link or an image that does that.

Yesterday was Aimee's birthday so I was at Sarah's both for the morning and early afternoon, then home for a couple of hours and back up there again in the evening when we had a running buffet (Aimee's choice) and played games.  Originally Aimee, Jess, and I were going to go to the animal centre in the New Forest for the afternoon, but the poor little mare developed a bad migraine, so she took some of her special tablets for it and went to bed for a couple of hours.  Sarah had to work from 2pm to 7pm anyway, so she decided to also have an afternoon kip and that's why I came home for a while.  It also meant that I could leave the dog at home when I went back at 7pm because he had had company all day.

I"m now just about to take the dog for a walk.  It's another lovely day out there.

Thanks Sandy. Hello to everyone else and happy Tuesday.

I am just about done with a theme on Proboards. Spice guided me a bit and I copied a theme from Zeta. Should get it done today or tomorrow.

Not feeling the best today, so I'll stop by later this week.
Back to top Go down
Geru
Sappire Member
Sappire Member

CA

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   26/06/18, 05:54 pm

I have read  your posts, but can't sit to long , to sore.... maybe later .
Back to top Go down
Spherical
Ruby Member
Ruby Member

Name : Martha
AU
Kudos : 129
Mood : Recovering & Relaxing
Birthday : 3rd March

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   26/06/18, 11:35 pm

Morning all and it's a very wet morning here. I do need to take my car to another mechanic this morning so hope the rain eases a little before then. No way am I walking anywhere while the car is being checked out, so fingers crossed they let me wait in their office instead.

Been up half the night; back and forth text with family overseas so will need a nap later.

Time for breakfast and a hot shower and perhaps one more coffee before heading out lol.

Back to top Go down
http://spherical.forumotion.com http://sphericals.weebly.com https://gab.ai/SphericMartha
Beckea
Topaz Member
Topaz Member

Name : Becky
US
Mood : *Cold*
Birthday : December 14th

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   27/06/18, 12:54 am

It is what happens when you clean your room and find your password book and you think ah I can get back to my forums now I have lost. WOWSA! That book is important in a lot of ways now. I added all my passwords into it for everything. YAY!

Visit me at Internet Cafe  
Back to top Go down
http://internetcafe.boards.net
Beckea
Topaz Member
Topaz Member

Name : Becky
US
Mood : *Cold*
Birthday : December 14th

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   27/06/18, 12:54 am

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening All,
Have a nice day/night. My plan is to read the rest of the day, I am getting off.

Visit me at Internet Cafe  
Back to top Go down
http://internetcafe.boards.net
Whisper
Ruby Member
Ruby Member

UK

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   27/06/18, 09:30 am

I hope your car proves cheaper than mine to fix Martha. The mechanic didn't put mine in for its MOT yesterday because when he serviced it he found two things it would fail on. One fairly minor but the other is major and expensive so I'm not a happy bunny. He's hopefully going to get the part and get it done today. If it fails on something else I'm going to be very unladylike.

How is your mum doing. I hope she's comfortable.

Shame about the migraine Sandy but it sounds like she had a good day apart from that. You'll have to visit the animal centre another day.

Yesterday exceeded the 24C forecast and got to 27C and today is looking similar. The heatwave is supposed to last all week.
Back to top Go down
Geru
Sappire Member
Sappire Member

CA

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   27/06/18, 06:15 pm

Have a nice day all, to much pain to talk .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring & Summer Chit Chat   

Back to top Go down

Spring & Summer Chit Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zan's Zone :: Now We're Buzzing - Members Only :: Coffee Break-
Jump to: