Spring Chit Chat - Page 3
A Warm Welcome

This site is - 484 Days Old
A Warm Welcome to Zan's Zone Guest
Please feel free to come and go as you please.
Please tell me if you see any mistakes in the skin so that I can fix it.
Feel free to add a link to your own board, blog or website in your signature.
The size of images added to signatures are restricted to avoid long scrolling passed them.
If you have made a post on your own board and you would like to post a link to it, Post it Here
Gab

Gab the new social media system - A cross between Facebook and Twitter.

Whatcha Up To?

My Time & Weather

Click for Bournemouth, United Kingdom Forecast

Worthwhile Charities

Share | 

Spring Chit Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Whisper
Emerald Member
Emerald Member

UK
Kudos : 46
Mood : Restless

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   24/04/18, 08:09 am

It is a bit worrying that she's been gone so long Martha. I hope it is only SAD keeping her away and nothing more serious. Not that SAD is a walk in the park but you know what I mean I hope.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Amethyst Member
Amethyst Member

Kudos : 3

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   24/04/18, 03:14 pm

Hey morning everyone, I've slept about 10 hours last night, had my raisin bun with my morning pills for breakfast, then had gone out for an iced mocha. Had taken a short walk by the water near my home, just had come back home and had lunch (i had been starving). Will be heading off again to town window-shopping after I've posted around the forums. See ya guys later Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Back to top Go down
Elaine
Sappire Member
Sappire Member

Name : NutBar
CA
Kudos : 37
Mood : Introspective
Birthday : October 1

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   25/04/18, 08:44 pm

I hope Sandy is ok. I feel a bit worried
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/@togonit http://canadianforumchat.freeforums.net/
Naiwen
Amethyst Member
Amethyst Member

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   25/04/18, 10:01 pm

Anyways night chaps, I've watched my Korean drama, a few movies, done my deep audio meditation. Currently don't know what I'm going to have for dinner, just chilling with forums. Good night everyone

Back to top Go down
Elaine
Sappire Member
Sappire Member

CA

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   27/04/18, 11:07 pm

Hello,
Checking in to see what's happening. I hope everyone is well and happy. We're having some warm weather here now. Nothing much going on with me. Same ol same ol.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Emerald Member
Emerald Member

UK

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   28/04/18, 11:18 am

Same here. Nothing worth talking about happening here. Lots of rain with a few glimpses of the sun to tease us. Having my hair cut and coloured on Monday and my boiler serviced (finally) on Friday and that's about it for excitement. lol

For some reason I can't log in on Martha's. Tried about 20 times but nothing's happening.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Amethyst Member
Amethyst Member

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   28/04/18, 07:55 pm

Good afternoon all, today I had supposed to be lunching out with a friend, but I had been alone because she had sprained her ankle, so yeah. But I've slept around 10 hours too last night, had my usual breakfast with my morning pills. Had gone out for lunch, had a nice pesto/eggs/cheese sandwich from a cafe, had a nice gelato, browsed around Sephora (a makeup shop), and had paid myself a nice little shimmering pink eye-shadow, just had come back home, will put a movie on and chatting with my friend and tech admin, am having nothing on my mind (been enjoying myself today), had a nice one today out.

Back to top Go down
TaraLynn7
Amethyst Member
Amethyst Member

US
Kudos : 6
Birthday : 07/04/

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   29/04/18, 04:57 pm

Hello hello hello....anyone remember me???  I have been soooo busy. I have a few minutes this morning and thought I would stop in.  We are moving in 2 more weeks and I had taken the last 3 weeks scouring the house, purging things, since the new house is slightly smaller but no basement!  Plus I had 2 living rooms here. Dining room is smaller there, so I had a yard sale yesterday and Friday.  I advertised on Facebook, plus took photos of all the furniture I had to sale. Sold it all on Friday.  Sat I posted pics of an old Kitchen Aid mixer I had and a new port-a-crib, and that was gone the first few minutes.   I made over $450 in furniture and $350 in stuff, clothes, etc.  My daughter made $80.   We did good.  My friend came Thursday and Friday to help me.  My sister came FRi and SAt to help and my daughter was here too.   My downstairs family room/dining room is empty. I sold lamps, dining room set, stack washer & dryer, sofa, chair, exercycle, coffee bar, scrapbook table,   A couple came pulling in with a U-haul truck and I said oh good maybe they are coming to buy the dining room stuff, never believing they were.  But they were.  My husband never believes anything will really sell at Yard sales, he wanted to dump it all in a dumpster.  MEN!  So he was not really prepared to hauling all that furniture out and loading it.  He was so surprised.  Friday night he was pulling his stuff out of the basement to sell Sat.  Why do they never listen to us?  Or mine don't anyway.  Older he gets the worse he is.  

He had to remove our pool, it was really old, and that didn't take long but removing the sand and gravel and replacing the dirt and planting grass. His buddies were all around last several days, helping him.  Yesterday my son said, "Mom, I don't know about moving dad closer to that crew.."   One of them lives about 2 houses down from our new house. I may never see him during the day again. LOL  We are only moving to the next town, we actually will be closer to our son and just about 10 min away from our daughter. Same school district too so the girls can ride the bus to our house after school,  They are about to get too old for the latch key service here. Ken and I grew up in that town and my mom lives about 3/4 of a mile from us on the other end of main st. So we decided I've come full circle now, I grew up on the main st of that town and moving back to it.  Population 850!  Back to sitting in the front yard watching the cars go by like when I was a teen. Except I won't know anyone anymore, and I won't be watching for teen boys to drive by. LOL  But I am taking the bedroom facing main street for my craft room, so I can watch out the window.  LOL   One thing I do hate though is no mail service. It's like delivered by stage coach...no I have to go to the post office each day to get it.  I went last week to rent a box and everyone coming in, discussing what they are doing with their day..I laughed and said oh its good to be back home. The post master said oh you grew up here?  Turned out we very good friends with her daughters in laws.  Small town. 

So resting today, we sign papers on our new house tomorrow, then back to packing for the move.  Our kids hired a moving company for us for a Fathers Day and Mothers Day present but Ken doesn't know yet.  He will more than likely through a fit over the kids spending that kind of money on us. Our kids both make good money so they can really afford it but I wasn't too thrilled about them spending money on us like that either.  I think they were concerned over me doing too much and then their dad is taking bladder cancer treatments right now. He has 2 more to go and had tolerated them really well.  They tell us all will be just fine after that but they will watch him closely for the next several years.   My mom is having the same treatments and she is doing OK, she is 85 but keeps losing weight. She weighs 75 now, I just don't know how much longer she can live like that.  
Yellow house is new house, gray house is old house.   WE will be putting it up for sale very soon.  I hope it don't take long to sell, since we took the equity out of the house to buy the new one. We haven't made house payments in years but we will be until this one sells.   

I will miss this house, we built it and I decorated and re-decorated it many times. LOL   Whole new slate to decorate now.    My oldest granddaughter said, she was a little sad to see this house go, and the middle granddaughter said, "Grammy, where are the people going to go that were in the house you are buying?  I told her well, they were older and passed away.  I suddenly thought I shouldn't of told her that I didn't want her worrying about us passing away, but now worry, she said, "Well how are you going to pay them?"   Don't ya love kids?    

The littlest one who is just 3 ...her mommy said oh boy Elizabeth, Grammy is moving to a new house. She said no no, I Like this house that Grammy lives in.  Mommy says, yes but this will be a new house. NO NO, I like Grammys house now...they go back and forth for a while and finally mommy says, too bad, wherever Grammy & popo are that is where we are going...LOL 

OK I've written another book as usual for those who don't know me.   You all take care...next time you hear from me I probably will be in the new house!

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Taralynn7 http://tarasbakingagain.blogspot.com/
Naiwen
Amethyst Member
Amethyst Member

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   29/04/18, 08:50 pm

Hey night folks, I had the leftovers from last night's club sandwich and fries as lunch, had gone out for a bit to have an iced flash mocha for only 3,96. Had looked around the shops, found nothing I had wanted, bought myself a dollar dill pickle crisp, am for the while managing a forum spammer and posting around.

Back to top Go down
Beckea
Topaz Member
Topaz Member

Name : Becky
US
Kudos : 10
Mood : *Cold*
Birthday : December 14th

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   30/04/18, 05:44 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am sorry once again in not visiting -- I forgot the password but I have it now. Spring is here and it is beautiful so that is taking me away as well even to my own board. Just too pretty to pass up. Anyway, how are you Sandy? Your new home?

Visit me at Internet Cafe  
Back to top Go down
http://internetcafe.boards.net
Naiwen
Amethyst Member
Amethyst Member

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   30/04/18, 09:12 pm

Good night all, I'm just home chilling with my online friend and tech admin and posting on forums! A chill day today for me!

Back to top Go down
Spherical
Ruby Member
Ruby Member

Name : Martha
AU
Kudos : 124
Mood : Relaxed
Birthday : 3rd March

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   02/05/18, 01:09 am

I spoke with Sandy a few days ago and she told me she had been ill. She went to hospital by ambulance and now is back home resting and hopefully getting fully better.

Yes Wendy this SAD thing is not a walk in the park either and I'm so glad I don't suffer from that.

I find some days are a mess with my browser Wendy and nothing works. Have had quiet a few problems with sign ins etc with Pale Moon and had to go back to FF. Only problem is that my bookmarks are on PM.

Hi Tara and Beckea ... nice to see you again Smile

The kids are back at school so today I am having no plans and nothing booked in ... woohoo!

Back to top Go down
http://spherical.forumotion.com http://sphericals.weebly.com https://gab.ai/SphericMartha
Whisper
Emerald Member
Emerald Member

UK

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   02/05/18, 09:48 am

Oh poor Sandy. I hope she's recovering well at home. Just when she was thinking about venturing further afield on her walks too.

Funnily enough I've been using FF recently for some boards and it's been fine. Today it wouldn't log me in here or your board. I'm using PM now. Talk about contrary.

Congratulations on the new house Tara. It looks lovely.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Amethyst Member
Amethyst Member

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   02/05/18, 02:20 pm

Good morning everyone, I've slept around 11 hours last night. Had woken up to a sore throat (might be a cold and stuff). Had breakfasted on my usual with my morning pills, had set off for a praline iced coffee and a Ketchup doritos. Now just home chilling with a movie and forums. Gonna rest mostly today due to my cold! Had brewed myself some tea and stuff so yeah!

Back to top Go down
Spherical
Ruby Member
Ruby Member

AU

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   06/05/18, 01:29 am

Yes Wendy, poor Sandy has had enough to deal with so fingers crossed she will feel 100% soon.

I went out yesterday and only remembered late last night that I still had washing on the line. So raced outside to bring it in and a good thing too as we've had rain overnight.

Today I'm just going with the flow ... Catherine is dropping in for a cuppa and tonight is tv .. The Voice again Smile

Back to top Go down
http://spherical.forumotion.com http://sphericals.weebly.com https://gab.ai/SphericMartha
Whisper
Emerald Member
Emerald Member

UK

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   06/05/18, 10:24 am

Enjoy the downtime. The Voice has finished here now. It's Britain's Got Talent instead.

My visitors left before eight this morning. They were off to look at a car before heading home. It's a lovely sunny day so I'm going to make the most of it and get off the plastic brain for a while.
Back to top Go down
Linette
Topaz Member
Topaz Member

Name : Marie
CA
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   08/05/18, 12:08 am

Good afternoon peeps,
It's been awhile since I last stop by eh, I've been pretty busy for the past while and now I can lay back and recuperate for now.

I got a couple of baby Ryukin goldfish today, absolutely adorable 

Hope everyone is doing well!  

Canadian Bacon
My forum @ ProBoards
Back to top Go down
http://canadianforumchat.freeforums.net/
Spherical
Ruby Member
Ruby Member

AU

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   20/05/18, 10:44 am

Ghee whiz I didn't realise I hadn't posted here for a few weeks it seems.

Sandy still hasn't been in to post I see ... hope she's ok.
I've been so busy that i just haven't stopped to check on her or catch up with any other boards.

Must make some time soon to do all the catching up online. Smile

Real life can really be busy lol.

Back to top Go down
Whisper
Emerald Member
Emerald Member

UK

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   20/05/18, 11:15 am

It certainly can. I enjoyed watching the royal wedding yesterday and for once the weather was kind to them and the crowds. The bride looked beautiful and it was a happy affair all round I think. Overall the fashion was appropriately decorous too. Nothing outrageous that jarred with the generally minimalist look. A pretty classy occasion.
Back to top Go down
Geru
Forumember
Forumember

CA
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   22/05/18, 08:58 pm

Just dropping in to say hello , to see how everyone is doing .  Hope you feel better soon Sandy .

TaraLynn7:  Remember me from  Yuku ? Wow , you have been busy I see, good luck with all the going on's , and the move , hope to see you on the board again soon 

Very warm spring day here, humid, must get out there and get busy now , see you all later .
Back to top Go down
Geru
Forumember
Forumember

CA

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   23/05/18, 06:46 pm

Wow  , this board is not visited much any more , guess Sandy's absence  is felt here . so I best just post some pictures .lol

hug
Back to top Go down
Geru
Forumember
Forumember

CA

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   23/05/18, 07:11 pm

The problem with all the forum sights seems the same , mostly other forum owners , and not very many members without forums, OH well, I best get out walking and not sit here .lol

hug
Back to top Go down
karinsuezen28
Forumember
Forumember

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   24/05/18, 02:16 pm

so sorry that i've been away for so long, but i coulnd't figure out how to get back in, and all that......so...

welcome aboard neiwen...
Back to top Go down
Geru
Forumember
Forumember

CA

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   24/05/18, 08:59 pm

Hello Susan , nice to say someone around in here .... lol , what a shame , where are all the members .... lol 

hug
Back to top Go down
Elaine
Sappire Member
Sappire Member

CA

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   25/05/18, 06:41 am

I'm here, just not all that often since everyone & me too decided to be outside in Spring weather lol
oh ya, except Martha. How's your weather Martha? No big storms i hope.
It's been a lovely Spring here in Vancouver. Not a lot of rain but enough to keep wild plants happy.
My biggest news is that I finally quit smoking. For real this time around. I quit on Mother's day. My mom appreciated that, lol
Everyone here at the coast seems to be holding their breath until the 31st. That is the deadline for the Kinder Morgan Trans Mountain Pipeline decision. I believe most people are hoping for the death of it. I know I am. It's been scary, stupid, unconstitutional, disrespectful, embarrassing & depressing since the project was approved by the federal government in 2016. if it does happen no matter what Canadian people want, it will endanger our beautiful coastline and lands. Please send good vibes for Kinder Morgan walking away
. I have to remember to get the garbage bins out on the sidewalk tonight & then it's time to get ready for bed
Goodnight everyone ♥️
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chit Chat   

Back to top Go down

Spring Chit Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zan's Zone :: Now We're Buzzing - Members Only :: Coffee Break-
Jump to: