Noah With Russel Crowe
A Warm Welcome

This site is - 1025 Days Old
A Warm Welcome to Zan's Zone Guest
Please feel free to come and go as you please.
Please tell me if you see any mistakes in the skin so that I can fix it.
Feel free to add a link to your own board, blog or website in your signature.
The size of images added to signatures are restricted to avoid long scrolling passed them.
If you have made a post on your own board and you would like to post a link to it, Post it Here
Introduction
Brexit in.......
Whatcha Doin’ Now
My Time & Weather

Click for Bournemouth, United Kingdom Forecast

Noah With Russel Crowe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

Name : Sandy
UK
Kudos : 140
Mood : All good my end.
Birthday : 1st Nov

Noah With Russel Crowe Empty
PostSubject: Noah With Russel Crowe   Noah With Russel Crowe Icon_minitime07/01/19, 11:42 am

Noah With Russel Crowe Transp11
I have finally got around to watching the now not so new film of Noah starring Russel Crowe.

It's had some really bad write ups from Christians and I have been meaning to watch it for ages, but waiting for someone to watch it with.  I then forgot I hadn't seen it, but scrolling through Netflix last night I came across it.

I thought it was very well made.  They used quite a bit of poetic licence with the meat of the story so I suppose Christians that went in with the expectation of seeing it more accurate Biblically would pick holes with it.  They of course, as is normal with Hollywood, had to give a hint of evolution when showing the very short creation of the world scene, but that was done very subtly and did not detract from God actually being the Creator. 

The way they portrayed the falling away from the Creator of Cain's line I thought was very cleaver.  The sin of killing and eating meat prior to God giving permission for after the flood was something I had ever thought about happening, but seeing it in the movie like that made me think that possibly that did happen.

The scenes of Cain's line were very barbaric but not much beyond what is happening in many places in the world today and funnily enough I can see it happening in our near future.  And the Bible does warn that our End Time will be "As in the days of Noah".

The portrayal of the Watcher Angels I know annoyed many Christians as it's pure imagination with no pretense at even coming close to Biblical scripture, but I can see why they did it.  It stressed how the Watchers were harshly punished by God for their part in man's downfall and sin but allowed them to be a part, in the film, of helping Noah build the Ark as written in the Book of Enoch.  

All in all I'd say it is a great film for all and well worth watching.

Noah With Russel Crowe Weight
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/zandranna https://whistle-n-scoot.blogspot.com/ https://gab.ai/Zandranna

Noah With Russel Crowe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zan's Zone :: Blogging It :: Journal-
Jump to: