One Step Closer to Getting a Mobility Scooter - Saturday, October 6, 2018
A Warm Welcome

This site is - 988 Days Old
A Warm Welcome to Zan's Zone Guest
Please feel free to come and go as you please.
Please tell me if you see any mistakes in the skin so that I can fix it.
Feel free to add a link to your own board, blog or website in your signature.
The size of images added to signatures are restricted to avoid long scrolling passed them.
If you have made a post on your own board and you would like to post a link to it, Post it Here
Introduction
Brexit in.......
Whatcha Doin’ Now
My Time & Weather

Click for Bournemouth, United Kingdom Forecast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

Name : Sandy
UK
Kudos : 140
Mood : All good my end.
Birthday : 1st Nov

One Step Closer to Getting a Mobility Scooter - Saturday, October 6, 2018 Empty
PostSubject: One Step Closer to Getting a Mobility Scooter - Saturday, October 6, 2018   One Step Closer to Getting a Mobility Scooter - Saturday, October 6, 2018 Icon_minitime07/02/19, 01:24 pm

I think whoever invented the mobility scooter deserves a medal.  When you think of how many people young and old that it's freed up from being constantly having to rely on others to get around, to being able to do so much again for oneself.

Maybe I"m not desperately disabled to the extent that I need one for short distance walking as many people do, but really more need it for personal transport to go further than walking can take me. 

Charlie came in for tea yesterday and he had my scooter in his van.  He had picked it up from the societies store room and was taking it home to check it out, polish it up etc.  He tells me and it's in better condition that he first thought.  I went out to have a look see.  It's an old one, a gorgeous blue metallic, but in good nick.  I'm sure he will do a wonderful job on it.  I'm so hoping it will turn out good enough to last me a good while.  The longer it lasts me the more time I will have to save up for a top of the range one.

I'm now very much looking forward to having a play on it.  He has told me I mustn't worry about breaking down or running out of battery as he will be my road side and recovery service, lol.

I rang the office today to try to get a space in one of the cycle sheds for my trike as at the moment it is in one of the electric scooter sheds. As the scooter will need to be in the electric sheds, and as we are only allowed one space I need to find alternative storage for the trike.  Unfortunately there are no spaces in the bike sheds at present,  but was told that they are sorting out a new way of storing cycles as so many people want them now and can I get back to them in about a month.  In the meantime I'm going to have to put my trike under my window with a cover over it.   Bummer!  But will probably be selling it anyway if the scooter works out.

One Step Closer to Getting a Mobility Scooter - Saturday, October 6, 2018 Weight
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/zandranna https://whistle-n-scoot.blogspot.com/ https://gab.ai/Zandranna

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zan's Zone :: Blogging It :: Whistle 'n' Scoot-
Jump to: