It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7
A Warm Welcome

This site is - 994 Days Old
A Warm Welcome to Zan's Zone Guest
Please feel free to come and go as you please.
Please tell me if you see any mistakes in the skin so that I can fix it.
Feel free to add a link to your own board, blog or website in your signature.
The size of images added to signatures are restricted to avoid long scrolling passed them.
If you have made a post on your own board and you would like to post a link to it, Post it Here
Introduction
Brexit in.......
Whatcha Doin’ Now
My Time & Weather

Click for Bournemouth, United Kingdom Forecast

It's Spring Chit Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kerri
Topaz Member
Topaz Member
Kerri

Name : Kerri
Kudos : 12
Birthday : July 22

It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime07/06/19, 10:49 pm

Hi everyone.

I have laundry going in the apartment laundry room.
It is 88f/31C today.
I watered the herbs in the pots on the patio.
They are growing like crazy and love this hot, humid weather.

My new grandson, little Lijah-man is precious.
I get the urge to nibble on him. Ha!
But I keep my germy adult mouth away from him.

Elaine, 
I am so very sorry to hear
that you lost your mother.
My heart goes out to you.
Going to the bird sanctuary sounds lovely.
Have a good time.

Dazz, 
Thank goodness your husband is doing OK,
with no permanent damage.

Wendy, 
The mix of science, paranormal, interesting characters,
and a good story can keep me watching. 

Sandy, 
I hope you and Mary had a nice cup of tea and a chat.

Hi Martha. Hi Susan.

Trying to stay cool during this very hot weather.
Have a lovely rest of the day.

Kerri
Back to top Go down
Dazzal
Topaz Member
Topaz Member
Dazzal

Name : Dazzal
US
Kudos : 16
Mood : Chipper

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime07/06/19, 11:20 pm

I am amazed Sandy at how many people have stents that we know. I just never thought it would happen to my husband, but he is getting up there in years. He's much older than I am. It doesn't always have something to do with age, does it?

You are welcome Elaine. My heart goes out to you, as I know we miss chatting with our mothers. I could talk to my mom about anything.  ENJOY the scooter. I would love to have one.

I keep my nails short, too, Whisper. It's easier for me to groom the puppers with short nails. My nails are awfully thin. Enjoy your company. 

Kerri, do you have pictures of your new grandson? I bet he is adorable. Thanks concerning my husband.

Not a whole lot new today. Just laundry, trimmed my husband's hair, and going out to eat supper.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
Sappire Member
Sappire Member
Elaine

Name : NutBar
CA
Kudos : 43
Mood : Introspective
Birthday : October 1

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime08/06/19, 07:17 am

Awww thank you so much Kerri & Dazzal
you are really nice people to care about me, a stranger. I appreciate your spirit very much ♥
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/@togonit http://canadianforumchat.freeforums.net/
Dazzal
Topaz Member
Topaz Member
Dazzal

US

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime09/06/19, 03:34 am

@Elaine wrote:
Awww thank you so much Kerri & Dazzal
you are really nice people to care about me, a stranger. I appreciate your spirit very much ♥
You are welcome Elaine. hug
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Ruby Member
Ruby Member
Whisper

UK
Kudos : 51
Mood : Restless

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime09/06/19, 10:56 am

We have sunshine. Yay! Only for today and then it's back to rain. Yesterday was 13C and it poured all day. Definitely no problem keeping cool here Kerri. It's supposed to reach 16C today. Glad you're enjoying the baby. Smile

My visitors have gone so I'm going to have a quiet day. The workmen arrived with a lorry and loaded all the soil and rubble they'd dug up yesterday on to it but it looks like they've left for the day now. Yesterday they had pneumatic drills and diggers going all day.

I've got Alfie all day tomorrow and need to get some housework done with his "help" so today is going to be me time.
Back to top Go down
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

Name : Sandy
UK
Kudos : 140
Mood : All good my end.
Birthday : 1st Nov

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/06/19, 11:25 am

@Kerri wrote:
My new grandson, little Lijah-man is precious.
I get the urge to nibble on him. Ha!
But I keep my germy adult mouth away from him.

I know that feeling well Kerri.  They are so very gorgeous you just want to squeeze them tight.

@Elaine - Good about the scooter.  I will make is so much easier for you to get around.

@Dazzel.  I think Daz because it's such an easy proceedure they now put them in as a precaution when they see even a small build up as when as when really necessary.  They do love their stenting.

Don't work too hard Wendy. Life is too short.

It's going to rain here today.  I've just nipped quickly to the chemist and the co-op before it comes.

Bumming around today.

It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Weight
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/zandranna https://whistle-n-scoot.blogspot.com/ https://gab.ai/Zandranna
Kerri
Topaz Member
Topaz Member
Kerri

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/06/19, 02:38 pm

Hi everyone.

After so many hot and humid days
it is nice to turn off the air conditioner 
and let the cooler air come in through
the sliding glass door screen. 

When my husband was in the hospital
because of one of his many infections
due to diabetic ulcers and lymphedma,
they gave him an angio to see if he would need
a stent. 

His heart rejection fraction was much lower than it should be.
But in the end, the doctors determined it was
because of the infection, the body being in a state of sepsis.
The 
cardiologist said the coronary arteries
were in great condition in spite of his health problems.

Having some morning coffee
and blueberries and yogurt.

Hope everyone has a lovely rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Dazzal
Topaz Member
Topaz Member
Dazzal

US

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/06/19, 10:58 pm

Hello everyone. It's a high of 88 today and sunny. A gorgeous day outside.

Whisper, visitors are nice to entertain, but nice to have your alone time, too. Is Alfie your grandson? I miss out on a lot when I'm not here very often. Wink

I do think stenting is much better than open heart surgery, Sandy, if possible. Although the Cardiologist said that many of his patients prefer open heart surgery and don't want stents.

Good to read Kerri that your husband's arteries were in great condition.

My husband is going to start physical therapy next week. He's not a lover of exercising. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I love exercise, as it does help to keep us more mobile.

Have a nice evening/day.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Ruby Member
Ruby Member
Whisper

UK

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime12/06/19, 09:51 am

No my grandsons are all grown up. lol Alfie is my niece's puppy I take care of when her and her partner's shifts clash. My sister bought his half brother at the same time. Character wise they're like chalk and cheese. They're Cockerpoos. Same dad, different mums although their mums are sisters. Alfie is here today and tomorrow. He's great fun but hard work too. My cat hates him. lol My sister and I are having lunch at a friend's house later and the pups come with us. Gives them both chance to let off some steam. They don't seem to have an off button.
Back to top Go down
Dazzal
Topaz Member
Topaz Member
Dazzal

US

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime12/06/19, 04:37 pm

@Whisper wrote:
No my grandsons are all grown up. lol Alfie is my niece's puppy I take care of when her and her partner's shifts clash. My sister bought his half brother at the same time. Character wise they're like chalk and cheese. They're Cockerpoos. Same dad, different mums although their mums are sisters. Alfie is here today and tomorrow. He's great fun but hard work too. My cat hates him. lol My sister and I are having lunch at a friend's house later and the pups come with us. Gives them both chance to let off some steam. They don't seem to have an off button.
Must be challenging entertaining Alfie when your cat hates him. sunny Thanks for explaining.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Ruby Member
Ruby Member
Whisper

UK

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime13/06/19, 10:04 am

You're welcome. The pups had a ball yesterday. Alfie is here again today. He's already running me ragged at 10am. I'm getting too old for pups. He's just "helped" me put fresh bedding on the bed. Usually the cat's prerogative so that's one more thing she'll add to her list of things against him. lol!

The weather is awful again. Max of 12C and pouring with rain. It hasn't stopped hardly for days and the next few days are the same forecast. Depressing.
Back to top Go down
Kerri
Topaz Member
Topaz Member
Kerri

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/06/19, 02:52 am

Hi everyone.

Dazz, 

I hope your husband is helped by physical therapy.
Many people are not happy about physical therapy at first.
But if it helps, sometimes they come around
re how useful it is as a part of recovering.

Wendy, 
Well, cats hold grudges. 
Some cats demand loyalty, 
even though they can be aloof sometimes.
I hope the rain eases up a bit.
I've can imagine that bit of gloom
when the rain goes on and on for days.

Spent some time tonight
with my daughters and their step-brother.
He came up to visit them and wanted to see me.
I spent a lot of time with him
when he was young. 
We shared lots of laughter. 

Take care, 
everyone.
Back to top Go down
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

UK

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime15/06/19, 08:42 am

I have similar problems with Louie and my Daughters cats.  One finds him very interesting and wants to be continually close to him, but only on his terms.  Another hides all the time we are there, and the third wants to be friends but the first one stops her getting too close to Louie.  Protective like.

My stomach is tied in knots all the time I am there just in case a fight breaks out.  If it did it would be the first cat that starts it.  It's so blasted controlling.

Personally I would prefer it if the cats were locked away in another room when I'm visiting.

I've spent this few days of rain spring cleaning my main room and sorting out.  I've now run out of energy to finish it all off so having a day of rest.

Today looks as if the it might dry up and the sun come out.

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/zandranna https://whistle-n-scoot.blogspot.com/ https://gab.ai/Zandranna
Elaine
Sappire Member
Sappire Member
Elaine

Name : NutBar
CA
Kudos : 43
Mood : Introspective
Birthday : October 1

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime15/06/19, 10:52 am

Hello beautifuls!♥
Spring has been feeling a lot like the mid-summer temps here. I'm hoping that 's no indication of a super hot August.
I've been spending inheritance money and am almost out of available funds. I bought the scooter that I mentioned and have spent money at the local thrift store. I thought I was doing well but then I went ahead and spent money on photography gear. I hope I don't regret it and that it will be an investment that I will make money on in the future. I feel I did the right thing but the amount of money is insane, so I worry a bit that I might not be smart enough to make it work.
Otherwise, life is ok and I am fairly healthy. 
YAY I finally got an appointment with my ortho surgeon who hopefully will fix my bunion issue. OMGosh it's been SO sore!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/@togonit http://canadianforumchat.freeforums.net/
Whisper
Ruby Member
Ruby Member
Whisper

UK

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime15/06/19, 11:13 am

Good luck with the photography Elaine. It's a competitive market but hopefully you can come up with a way to make it work for you.

Lovely that their stepbrother wants to see you Kerri. I hope you had a great time.

We finally have a break in the rain but only until lunchtime. Still chilly for the time of year. I'm having a quiet weekend I hope. I've got visitors next weekend and the one after is the annual BBQ at my cousin's where all our generation get together to catch up. I hope the weather improves a lot before then or we'll be having it in the barn rather than outdoors.
Back to top Go down
Kerri
Topaz Member
Topaz Member
Kerri

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/06/19, 12:00 am

Hi everyone.

Sandy, 
I would be nervous, too, about a fight breaking out
between the dog and the cats.
The first cat probably wants to make it clear
who is the boss in the house. Smile 

Elaine, 
How wonderful that you have new photography equipment. 
I love taking photos.  (I only have two cheap cameras.)
I love looking at photos that others 
have taken of nature, the city, and people.
Best wishes for your new journeys with the camera equipment.

Wendy, 
I hope you got some peace and quiet over the weekend.
A BBQ can be fun along with catching up with
relatives we don't see that often. 

I'm going to watch a show called "The Spanish Princess"
after dinner.
It is about Henry the VIII's first wife, Catherine of Aragon.
It is interesting that he seemed to really love her
in his early days. (From books I've read.)
So far the episodes I've watched concentrate
on what she went through to be with Henry.

It's fun to watch, but not sure exactly how historically accurate it is.

Hope everyone has a peaceful rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

UK

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/06/19, 01:51 am

Terrific on spoiling yourself with photography stuff @Elaine.  I hope you have great fun with it.

We have had rain now every day Wendy for about 10 days, then today was almost perfect.

Oh I love a BBQ.  Not that I eat much at them because it's mostly meat.  I just eat the salads.  But I do enjoy a BBQ atmosphere.

The last thing I watched on Henry V111 @Kerri was on is health using his old medical records, letters written of the time and using doctors of today and their opinions.  Very interesting.

Today I had a run out to Southampton Ikea with Pearl from upstairs.  I bought a new extending table, which means I can get rid of the tatty second hand one I only paid £50 for when I first moved in here.  I also need a new bed but that will have to wait.

Now I'm hoping Charlie will pop in tomorrow and put the table together for me.

Back to top Go down
Whisper
Ruby Member
Ruby Member
Whisper

UK

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/06/19, 08:14 am

I did have a quiet weekend which was nice. Yesterday was our usual lunchtime get together and puppy play date. My niece is on nights this week so no Alfie for me to look after. The cat will be pleased.

You must have sent that weather here Sandy. The rain has finally stopped until late evening they say. It's sunny spells and 17C. I was getting ready to build that ark so it's a welcome break.

I'm the opposite at BBQs. I eat the meat but don't like the other stuff. I'm a born carnivore I'm afraid.

I've just started watching the first series of Travelers on Netflix. I think there are three series. So far I'm really enjoying it.

Off to my brother's after lunch but got some housework to do before then once I work up some enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

UK

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/06/19, 09:51 am

Well, talking of meat.  I haven't eaten meat for about 8 or 9 months on the principle that we have no idea if we are buying halal and because of the fact that they are exempt from our animal rights dictates.  But the other day, oh my, did I have a craving for meat.  So I got Aimee to pick me up and we went down to McDonalds so that I could have a cheese burger and chips.  I am almost certain though that McDonalds have their own slaughter house/s.

But I'm now back to being a pescatarian again.

Today the weather is crap yet again, so it's and indoors playing for me.  Hoping Charlie will be round to get rid of my old table and put up my new, and I'm also thinking of making drastic changes in my bedroom area.

Back to top Go down
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

UK

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/06/19, 12:56 am

Blooming heck. I ordered something from the USA and it's been 2 days and already it's been sent all around America and hasn't even left the country yet.  No wonder the delivery is  between 7 and 12 days from date of order.

To follow it one has to start at the bottom and read up.  Why on earth do they have to send it all around the houses instead of direct.  What a very strange postal service.

So far it's been to

Scarsdale
White Plains
Jamaica

And they are all in the same state.  Unless of course my package is on a train.  I suppose that could be it.

Shipped with USPS

Tracking ID: LJ563042031US

Tuesday, June 18

7:41 AM
Package has left the carrier facility
Jamaica Ny International Distribution Center, US

3:56 AM
Package arrived at a carrier facility
Jamaica Ny International Distribution Center, US

---------------------------------------------------

Monday, June 17

11:24 PM
Package has left the carrier facility
White Plains Ny Distribution Center, US

11:11 PM
White Plains Ny Distribution Center, US

9:56 PM
Scarsdale, NY US

Package has shipped

Back to top Go down
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

UK

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime20/06/19, 12:55 am

In the early hours of this morning my package arrived in Canada (?) customs.  By this afternoon it was custom cleared and left the Canadian carrier facility.  No idea where it is now.  Hopefully it's finally on a plane and heading for Heathrow.

Exciting news. Well, exciting for me.

1) Louie who as you all know is very reactive where other dogs are concerned.  This means he has no friends, and I can't visit anyone with him that owns a dog themselves. Plus I can't ever let him off the lead.

Well, my friend Pearl very patiently has helped me, over the last few weeks, get Louie used to actually going for a walk with her and her Freddie (Yorkie).  But this last couple of days we have made amazing progress.  By this morning we were able to let both dogs off the lead together on the field opposite us, and they played nicely, with just the occasional warning screem from Louie and this afternoon, Pearl visited me for a couple of hours with Freddie, and now the two dogs are great friends.  No nastiness from Louie, no jealousy when Freddie plays with his toys or eats his food.

It's been amazing.  This means that not only can Pearl and I visit each other with the dogs but we can also act as each others baby sitters for them.

2)  I want a couple of wardrobes with sliding doors to go along the complete wall of my bedroom area. Or my sleeping pod as I used to call it.

I mentioned to Charlie today that I would appreciate it if when he had to go in and clear out any of the flats ready for an update when someone moves out or dies, if he keeps an eye out for a couple of wardrobes that might have been left behind.

As I am asking him this he is grinning, then says "There is a flat in Frances Court that has a long built in wardrobe that will have to be removed.  But........  Their ceilings are higher than mine so it might be too big height wise".

So we both walked over to Frances Court for me to take a look see and for Charlie to do a measure up, and my goodness it's a beauty.  It must have cost anything over £1500.  Charlie says no worries about getting it fitted in my place as he can cut it down.  He is a chippy after all.

But at this point there may be a problem.  He doesn't know if someone else has made dibs on it via one of the other chaps on site.  So after investigation, Charlie discovers that one of the other chaps (let's say he's the painter for now) may have already been asked about it by someone else, also the painter is not sure if it has been totally abandoned.  He has already rung the office to see if it is to be removed and is still waiting on that.

But it may be me that is that someone else, because a couple of weeks ago I asked one of the other chaps on site to keep a look out for wardrobes for me, and he said no problem as we often get them left behind.

Now I can't remember which of the other chaps on site I asked, but I'm thinking that it may have been the painter, if so then there is a high chance that I am who he is asking for.  Or of course he could well be asking for himself.

I will try not to be too disappointed if I wasn't quick enough to make claim to it.

Tomorrow morning I am going out with Pearl for me to buy a new bed. It's been donkey's years since I had a new one.  This time I'm getting an ottoman bed to give me more storage.  Then when I get back I am going to change my bed area around and swap the bed onto the opposite wall.  I wont do that though until Charlie has been in the afternoon to put the table together and up.

Back to top Go down
Whisper
Ruby Member
Ruby Member
Whisper

UK

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime20/06/19, 09:58 am

Sounds like you're going to be busy. Great news about Louie making a friend finally and fingers crossed on the wardrobes. Hopefully it is you the other chap had in mind and Charlie can fit them for you. They sound perfect for what you want. I can't remember the last time I had a new bed. Mine's a divan and I couldn't live without the four big drawers under it. I have had a new mattress but the bed will stay until it falls apart.

It was supposed to be sunny and dry today but it's raining again. Yesterday was the only decent day we've had for a fortnight.

I swapped energy companies last week saving myself about £25 per month and yesterday I arranged to change phone companies at the end of this month which will save me  another £15 a month. Not a fortune but enough to make a difference to my tight budget so I'm pleased with having finally bothered to make the effort. If I listen to any more music over the phone I'll be a basket case though.
Back to top Go down
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

UK

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime21/06/19, 08:44 am

The wardrobe is mine.  Woo Hoo!  Charlie told me yesterday.  He also came and put my table together and up.

Pearl and I had a drive out so that I could buy my new bed which will be delivered Tuesday week.  I had to get an ottoman bed because there is no room in my bedroom area to have pull out drawers but so desperately need decent storage rather than just shoving stuff under the bed.  I don't need a new mattress as mine is still in great condition, although it does need a clean.  Which I intend to do over the course of next week.

Saving £40 a month I think is terrific and not to be sneezed at.

Today I am changing the bedroom area around to how I want it when the wardrobe is installed.

Back to top Go down
Spherical
Side Kick
Side Kick
Spherical

Name : Martha
AU
Kudos : 129
Mood : Recovering & Relaxing
Birthday : 3rd March

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime22/06/19, 02:01 am

Wow Sandy you have been busy I read Smile so pleased to hear that Louie has a friend now!
You are so lucky to have Charlie helping you and looking out for things such as the wardrobes.
I'm still waiting on a parcel from the US and one from Hong Kong. It can take 3-4 weeks before I get mine.

I've had an auto immune outbreak and it resulted in losing the top layer of my skin on both hands, my right arm and neck.
Horrible and painful; arm and neck covered in bandages and both hands in cotton gloves. 3 different types of ointments had to be gently rubbed on the areas and then I was just sitting there in my chair. Couldn't do anything; wasn't allowed to use shampoo, soaps or dishwashing liquid etc etc so I didn't look the best lol.
Had a nurse come to change the bandages as driving was too painful on my hands.
It's almost all cleared up now and new skin has grown back.
Luckily I have such a nice neighbour as she has been cooking meals for me.

I'm still trying to get back into posting .... sorry everyone ... but I just lost interest and needed time out to sort myself out.

Elaine I hear you on the spending ... but it will be worth it Smile I bought a new(er) car with my inheritance money.

Kerrie enjoy snuggling up with that grandson of yours Smile

Dazzal sorry to hear your husband was not well. Here's to wishing him a speedy recovery and fingers crossed the physical therapy will help.

Back to top Go down
http://spherical.forumotion.com http://sphericals.weebly.com https://gab.ai/SphericMartha
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

UK

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime22/06/19, 08:55 am

Quote :
I've had an auto immune outbreak and it resulted in losing the top layer of my skin on both hands, my right arm and neck.
Horrible and painful; arm and neck covered in bandages and both hands in cotton gloves. 3 different types of ointments had to be gently rubbed on the areas and then I was just sitting there in my chair. Couldn't do anything; wasn't allowed to use shampoo, soaps or dishwashing liquid etc etc so I didn't look the best lol.
Had a nurse come to change the bandages as driving was too painful on my hands.
It's almost all cleared up now and new skin has grown back.
Luckily I have such a nice neighbour as she has been cooking meals for me.

Oh my goodness Martha.  You poor woman.  It sounds awful.

I wouldn't worry about not having the inclination to post.  If you remember I went missing for months when I was at an all time low. Once day you will suddenly out of the blue feel like getting stuck in again.

And yes, I don't know what I would do without Charlie.  Now Pearl has found herself another on site chap, Mike, that does for her what Charlie does for me.  As long as they get cups of tea they are more than happy to go above and beyond.

I'm hoping to get to B & Q today to buy some paint.  I want to paint my whole flat white instead of this boring, outdated magnolia that they stick on walls in these places.

Aimee said she might be able to take me today, but I haven't had a confirm so might ask Pearl if we can run along there.  I could get there on the scooter but it's the carrying all the stuff back on it that would be a problem.

I managed to change my room around yesterday.  I was surprised at how much stronger I am now and was able to do it all in the one morning.  Pearl had told me to wait for her to get back in the afternoon to help, but you know what it's like, once afternoon arrives one is ready for a kip.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Spring Chit Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zan's Zone :: Now We're Buzzing :: Coffee Break-
Jump to: