It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 13
A Warm Welcome

This site is - 1043 Days Old
A Warm Welcome to Zan's Zone Guest
Please feel free to come and go as you please.
Please tell me if you see any mistakes in the skin so that I can fix it.
Feel free to add a link to your own board, blog or website in your signature.
The size of images added to signatures are restricted to avoid long scrolling passed them.
If you have made a post on your own board and you would like to post a link to it, Post it Here
Introduction
Brexit in.......
Whatcha Doin’ Now
My Time & Weather

Click for Bournemouth, United Kingdom Forecast

It's Spring Chit Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Whisper
Ruby Member
Ruby Member
Whisper

UK
Kudos : 51
Mood : Restless

It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Spring Chit Chat   It's Spring Chit Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitime02/12/19, 08:44 am

Glad to hear Sandy is OK. Thanks for that Martha. I think a lot of people are burned out when it comes to forums and Yuku going was the last straw for some. Starting all over again didn't appeal to most especially those who had already done it once after moving from Ezboard.

Sounds like they had the wedding of their dreams so if that's what they wanted to spend their money on I'm glad they got what they wanted.

Hard to imagine the bush fires and scorching days. We've been below freezing every night for the last week. Hard frosts which look pretty and I'll take them over the endless wind and rain but it's definitely chilly.

I'm feeling a bit smug. I've actually written all my cards and they have stamps on ready for posting and I've bought and wrapped all my Christmas presents over the weekend too. Usually I'm just starting to think I should maybe consider starting about now.
Back to top Go down

It's Spring Chit Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zan's Zone :: Now We're Buzzing :: Coffee Break-
Jump to: