I clicked on (Hide Message) on my Visitor Messages but there is no (Show) button

A Very Warm Welcome.

Affiliates

Affiliates at a Glance

(Replaces the Marquee)

Latest Activity
Whatcha Doin’ Now
Feel free to add a link to any post of yours that might be of interest to others.
This Week’s Song
Facts

Shakespeare made up the name “Jessica” for his play Merchant of Venice.
Shakespeare probably based it on the biblical name ISCAH, which would have been spelled Jescha in his time.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

I clicked on (Hide Message) on my Visitor Messages but there is no (Show) button

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zandranna
Owner
Owner

Name : Sandy
UK
Kudos : 58
Mood : Content
Birthday : 1st Nov
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: I clicked on (Hide Message) on my Visitor Messages but there is no (Show) button   Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:16 am

When clicking on "Hide Message" the message is moved to your Savebox in the PM system.

To delete said message, or to send it back to the Visitor Messages section. - Go to your PM Savebox - find the post - open it- and you will see the relevant buttons to do both..... "Delete Message" or "Send to Profile".

Be careful though not to accidentally send a real PM to your profile. If you ever do, just go to "Visitor Messages" find that post and then click "Hide Message" to send it to your Savebox or "Delete Message" if you want to delete it totally.

More on Help
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/zandranna http://www.zandranna.com/u1wall Online

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Zan's Zone :: How Can I Help? :: Member Help & Faq-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Jump to:  

Advertising Us & Our Websites

The Best of Top 100s